To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- A grammatical sketch and phonology of Hainan Cham: History, contact and change by Graham Thurgood, Ela Thurgood, and Fengxiang Li (review)
- The languages and linguistics of the New Guinea area: A comprehensive guide ed. by Bill Palmer (review)
- 101 problems and solutions in historical linguistics: A workbook by Robert Blust (review)
- Dual *kita in the History of East Barito Languages
- Colloquial Malay Discourse Particle punya as a Modal Evidential
- A Reconstruction of Proto-Segai-Modang
- Jespersen in the Reef Islands: Single versus Bipartite Negation in Äiwoo
- The Bilabial-to-Linguolabial Shift in Southern Oceanic: A Subgrouping Diagnostic?
- Functions of the Subanon mo-Prefix: Evidence from Paradigms and Argument Structure
- The Resurrection of Proto-Philippines
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content