- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of World History
- University of Hawai'i Press
- "Neither East Nor West," Neither Liberal Nor Illiberal? Iranian Islamist Internationalism in the 1980s Volume 31, Number 1, March 2020, pp. 43-77
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $44.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Books Received
- Trading in Faith: Christianity and Globalization?
- Barbed-Wire Imperialism: Britain's Empire of Camps, 1876–1903 by Aidan Forth (review)
- Europe and the European Union in Times of Growing Scepticism
- A Primer for Teaching Environmental History: Ten Design Principles by Emily Wakild and Michelle K. Berry (review)
- The Little Ice Age and the Demise of Rome: Lessons for the Anthropocene?
- India, Apartheid and the New World Order at the UN, 1946–1962
- Liberal and Illiberal Internationalism in the Making of the League of Nations Convention on Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Constructing the 'City of International Solidarity': Non-Aligned Internationalism, the United Nations and Visions of Development, Modernism and Solidarity, 1955–1975
- The Crisis of Liberal Internationalism: The Legacies of the League of Nations Reconsidered
- Urban Planning and the Politics of Expert Internationalism, 1920s–1940s
- "Neither East Nor West," Neither Liberal Nor Illiberal? Iranian Islamist Internationalism in the 1980s
- Liberals, Socialists, Internationalists, Jews
- Liberal and Illiberal Internationalisms
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content