- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- Getting a Sign in Edgewise: User-Centered Design Considerations in Creating a Signed Language Mentoring Management System Volume 20, Number 2, Winter 2020, pp. 264-300
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Variation in Indonesian Sign Language: A Typological and Sociolinguistic Analysis by Nick Palfreyman (review)
- American Sign Language Phonological Awareness and English Reading Abilities: Continuing to Explore New Relationships
- Self-Directedness among American Sign Language Learners: A Study of First-Semester College Students
- Getting a Sign in Edgewise: User-Centered Design Considerations in Creating a Signed Language Mentoring Management System
- Discourse Markers, Where Are You? Investigating the Relationship between Their Functions and Their Position in French Belgian Sign Language Conversations
- Decolonizing Research Methodologies: Insights from Research on Indigenous Sign Languages of Australia
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content