- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- CHINOPERL: Journal of Chinese Oral and Performing Literature
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Report on “Chinese Opera Film: At the Intersection of Theater, Cinema, and Politics,” An International Conference Held at the University of Chicago Center in Beijing, June 14–16, 2012 Volume 32, Number 1, July 2013, pp. 89-90
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Mei Lanfang, Brecht, Meyerhold, and Other Issues: A Reply to Janne Risum
- The Narrative Arts of Tiānjīn: Between Music and Language by Francesca R. Sborgi Lawson (review)
- Report on “Chinese Opera Film: At the Intersection of Theater, Cinema, and Politics,” An International Conference Held at the University of Chicago Center in Beijing, June 14–16, 2012
- A Report on the Shanghai Theatre Academy Winter Institute 2013: “Shanghai Encounters”
- Report on the Chinese Shadow Theater Symposium, University of Connecticut, October 26–27, 2012
- “Cloud-Transcending Crossing” (“Lingyun Du”) or “The Great Revenge of Blue Snake” (“Qingshe da Eaochou”), the Second and Final Installment of a Chengdu Shadow Play Script, Thunder Peak Pagoda (Leifeng Ta)
- From Page to Stage: Exploring Some Mysteries of Kunqu Music and its Melodic Characteristics
- From the Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content