- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- CHINOPERL: Journal of Chinese Oral and Performing Literature
- University of Hawai'i Press
- King of Yalu in Mashan, Guizhou: An “Epic” in Contemporary Contexts Volume 33, Number 1, July 2014, pp. 82-93
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Introducing a Resource on Music and Oral Performing Literature in the Ming Novel Jin Ping Mei Cihua Made Available in Celebration of the Completion of David Tod Roy’s Translation
- King of Yalu in Mashan, Guizhou: An “Epic” in Contemporary Contexts
- “Scrounging for a School” (“Naoguan”), A Play by Pu Songling
- Hoklo Hip-Hop: Resignifying Rap as Local Narrative Tradition in Taiwan
- Home and Imagined Stage in Ding Yaokang’s Huaren You (Ramblings with Magicians): The Communal Reading of a Seventeenth-Century Play
- From the Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content