- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southeastern Geographer
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Planning for Future Solar Farm Development in North Carolina: A Geographic Food Energy-Water Approach Volume 60, Number 1, Spring 2020, pp. 48-64
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Road to Inequality. How the Federal Highway Program Polarized America and Undermined Cities by Clayton Nall (review)
- Stigma Cities: The Reputation and History of Birmingham, San Francisco, and Las Vegas by Jonathan Foster (review)
- Impacts of the Hemlock Woolly Adelgid (Adelges tsugae) on Headwater Stream Large Woody Debris Loads in the Southern Appalachian Mountains
- Planning for Future Solar Farm Development in North Carolina: A Geographic Food Energy-Water Approach
- Perceived Risk, Protective Actions and the Parasocial Relationship With the Local Weathercaster: A Case Study of Hurricane Irma
- US Tornado Outbreak Climatologies Based on Different Definitions of "Outbreak," 1975–2014
- Editors' Introduction
- A Carolina Bay in the Land of the Longleaf Pine
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content