- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- The Effectiveness of a Water Right Retirement Program at Conserving Water Volume 96, Number 1, February 2020, pp. 56-74
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Time Preferences of Food Producers: Does "Cultivate and Grow" Matter?
- How Migrants Benefit Poor Communities: Evidence on Collective Action in Rural Zambia
- Resource Allocation under Fire
- Evaluating the Effects of River and Stream Restorations: Evidence from Recreational Fishing
- The Effectiveness of a Water Right Retirement Program at Conserving Water
- Welfare with Imperfect Foreknowledge: The Case of Risk Aversion
- Valuing Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Control in Public Forests: Scope Effects with Attribute Nonattendance
- Moving beyond the Contingent Valuation versus Choice Experiment Debate: Presentation Effects in Stated Preference
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content