- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Modern Periodical Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Close Up, After Close Up: Life and Letters To-Day as a Modernist Film Journal Volume 9, Number 2, 2019, pp. 245-264
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- "We do not want our war memorials turned out by the thousand, like 75 mm. shells": The Arts and Crafts Movement, Print Culture, and World War I Commemoration in Britain
- Close Up, After Close Up: Life and Letters To-Day as a Modernist Film Journal
- Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine and the Postpulp: From Modern to Postmodern
- Making the Most of the Middle: Zelda Fitzgerald and Dawn Powell in College Humor
- Before and After 1914: Suffrage and Feminism in The Writings of Cicely Hamilton
- Popular Modernism in the Late Krazy Kat Comics: Industry and Innovation in the Color Sundays
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content