- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Interdisciplinary Literary Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Speaking Without Words: Luhrmann's Adaptation of Romeo and Juliet Volume 21, Number 4, 2019, pp. 532-558
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Speaking Without Words: Luhrmann's Adaptation of Romeo and Juliet
- Developing an Ecofeminist Literary Criticism Model to Cultivate An Ecologically Aware and Feminist Generation
- "Oh yes. The hat": Hats at Work in Conrad
- "That Flexible Flageolet": Music, Homophobia, and Anti-Semitism in George Du Maurier's Trilby
- Female Writing in Chinese Postmodern Literature: From Neorealism to Avant-garde
- The Counterpoints of Glenn Gould and Edward Said
- Shifting Perceptions of Orient and Occident in Nineteenth-Century Arabic Travel Writing
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content