- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- French Colonial History
- Michigan State University Press
- The Lord and the Lawyer: Lord Durham, Edward Livingston, and Legal Accommodation in Louisiana Volume 18, 2019, pp. 29-68
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Great Men in Greater France: L'Appel du silence and Brazza, ou l'épopée du Congo
- Assimilation, Association, and French Advice to Japan on How to Rule Taiwan
- « Ne visitez pas l'exposition coloniale! » La campagne contre l'exposition coloniale internationale de 1931, un moment anti-impérialiste
- The Lord and the Lawyer: Lord Durham, Edward Livingston, and Legal Accommodation in Louisiana
- Glory in the Memory of Men: Military Masculinities in the Mohawk Wars
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content