- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Aesthetic Education
- University of Illinois Press
- From Sacrifice to Gift: Aesthetic and Moral Aspects of the Experience of Awe for the Natural Environment Volume 54, Number 1, Spring 2020, pp. 18-34
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Teaching Justice Aesthetically: Dwelling in Japanese American Art and Religion
- Begetting the New: The Marrow of Originality as Discovered from the Making of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet Part 1. Retracing the Antecedents
- Intersecting Compositional and Transactional Theory: How Art Can Help Define Reader Response
- Bearing Witness to a Knowledge of Encounter in Babette’s Feast
- Is It a Forgery? Ask a Semanticist
- Skepticism about Modern Art
- From Sacrifice to Gift: Aesthetic and Moral Aspects of the Experience of Awe for the Natural Environment
- Kant on Poetry and Cognition
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content