- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Literature and Trauma Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- The Politics of Parenting in Nancy Huston's Fault Lines: Transgenerational Trauma Revisited Volume 7, Number 1, Spring 2018, pp. 23-48
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $33.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- The Banal Sublime of Postcolonial Bombay and Calcutta: The Embodied Ghosts, Falling Bodies, and Tangled Webs in Chandra's "Dharma" and Chaudhuri's A Strange and Sublime Address
- Guests of Empire, Ghosts of Dispossession: Traumatic Loss and the Subject without a Proper Name in The Gangster We Are All Looking For
- The Trauma of the Archive in Sinan Antoon's Novel Fihris
- The Politics of Parenting in Nancy Huston's Fault Lines: Transgenerational Trauma Revisited
- Symptoms of Psychological Problems among Children of Holocaust Survivors: Faye Sholiton's The Interview
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content