- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Resilience: A Journal of the Environmental Humanities
- University of Nebraska Press
- Bong Joon-ho’s Eternal Engine: Translation, Memory, and Ecological Collapse in Snowpiercer (2013) Volume 7, Number 1, Winter 2019, pp. 6-21
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Playing with Other People’s Lives: A Critical Expansion for Pandemic
- Corridors: Engaging Multispecies Entanglements through Infrastructural Play
- Manifesto for an Archive of Nuclear Harm
- Indigenous Approaches to Climate Resilience: A Roundtable Discussion with the Digital Environmental Humanities Lab
- “The Earth Forgives”: Environmental Imagination, Adaptation, and Resilience in Margaret Atwood’s The Year of the Flood
- Bong Joon-ho’s Eternal Engine: Translation, Memory, and Ecological Collapse in Snowpiercer (2013)
- Imagining Alternatives
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content