- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Visual Arts Research
- University of Illinois Press
- Painting "Out of the Lines": The Aesthetics of Politics and Politics of Aesthetics in Children's Art Volume 45, Number 2, Issue 89, Winter 2019, pp. 66-79
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Norms-Shifting for Digital and Online Arts Practice: Copyright and Fair Use in the Visual Arts Community
- Witnessing Indigenous Dispossession and Academic Arboricide: Visual Auto-Ethnography as Anti-Colonial Didactic
- Painting "Out of the Lines": The Aesthetics of Politics and Politics of Aesthetics in Children's Art
- edTPA and Accountability: Strategies for Mentoring Teacher Candidates
- Making Artistic Learning Visible: Theory Building Through A/r/tographical Exploration
- At the Threshold of Experience: Encountering New Art Teachers Through Research as Collage
- In Oliver Herring's Studio
- Introduction to 45.2—Themes and Thoughts
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content