- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Steinbeck Review
- Penn State University Press
- Imagining a Great Republic: Political Novels and the Idea of America by Thomas E. Cronin (review) Volume 16, Number 2, 2019, pp. 236-238
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Imagining a Great Republic: Political Novels and the Idea of America by Thomas E. Cronin (review)
- My Life with John Steinbeck: The Story of John Steinbeck's Forgotten Wife by Gwyn Conger Steinbeck (review)
- Steinbeck Today
- Mary Teller: The Black Sheep of "The White Quail"
- How Do I Get to Be a Boy? Steinbeck's Exploration of Gender Nonconformity
- What Is Truth Really?
- Truth, Gender, and Black Sheep: Students on Steinbeck
- On Teaching The Grapes of Wrath
- From "Beach Read" to Ethnic Urban Drama: Steinbeck's Imprint on the Twenty-First-Century Novel
- John Steinbeck on East European Markets
- Business and Immigration: As Relevant Today as in Steinbeck's Times
- The World-Brain and the Watershed: The Spatiality of Steinbeck's Environmental Vision
- John Steinbeck's Participatory Politics, 1936–1968
- Editor's Column: "the beacon thing": Musings on John Steinbeck, America, and Light
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content