- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships
- University of Nebraska Press
- Sex for All: Sex Positivity and Intersectionality in Clinical and Counseling Psychology Volume 6, Number 1, Summer 2019, pp. 49-72
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Alternative Lifestyles and the Black American HBCU Student: Future Research Considerations for a Growing Community
- Sex for All: Sex Positivity and Intersectionality in Clinical and Counseling Psychology
- "I Asked for the Papers": How Emerging Adult Black Women Request Sexual Health Information
- The Enduring Significance of Higher Education for Civic Engagement: The Black LGBT Experience
- Editor's Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content