To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Genealogies of Queerness on the Modernist Stage: But Where's the Performance?
- Decadence and its Creative Aftermath
- Deforming Shakespeare's Sonnets: Topic Models as Poems
- Taboo, Disaster, and Acoustic Reminders in Ruth Almog and Yehudit Hendel
- On Queer Neutrality: Disaffection in the Fashion Photo Story "Paradise Lost"
- The Morbidity of Maternity: Radical Receptivity in Maggie Nelson's The Argonauts
- What We can Learn from the Philologist in Fiction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content