To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $37.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- The Deed Is Everything: Nietzsche on Will and Action by Aaron Ridley (review)
- Nietzsche's Culture of Humanity: Beyond Aristocracy and Democracy in the Early Period by Jeffrey Church (review)
- An Interpretation of Nietzsche's On the Uses and Disadvantage of History for Life by Anthony K. Jensen (review)
- Nietzsche on the Origin of Conscience and Obligation
- Three Modes of History in On the Genealogy of Morality
- Nietzsche's Transformation of the Problem of Pessimism in Human, All Too Human
- Strangers to Ourselves: Self-Knowledge in Nietzsche's Genealogy
- Nietzsche and Shame
- Making Knowledge the Most Powerful Affect: Overcoming Affective Nihilism
- Nietzsche's Attack on Belief: Doxastic Skepticism in The Antichrist
- Editorial Note
- Abbreviations and Citations of Friedrich Nietzsche's Works
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content