- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Coast Philology
- Penn State University Press
- En-Visioning Travel in Oceania: Interviews with Kealani Cook, Gemma Cubero del Barrio, and Florence "Johnny" Frisbie Volume 54, Issue 2, 2019, pp. 322-340
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- En-Visioning Travel in Oceania: Interviews with Kealani Cook, Gemma Cubero del Barrio, and Florence "Johnny" Frisbie
- Atmospheric Color and the Phenomenological Gaze: Goethe and Merleau-Ponty
- All the Reflected Light We Cannot See: (Ghastly) Mirror Imagery in Victorian Fiction
- Wordsworth's Despotic Eye
- "For America to Rise It's a Matter of Black Lives / And We Gonna Free Them, So We Can Free Us": 13th and Social Justice Documentaries in the Age of "Fake News"
- Constructing Christian Kracht: From Faserland to #metoo
- Diplopic Remembering in Aleksandar Hemon and Velibor Božović's Collaborative Work
- "Boy, Girl, You Are a Sword": Male Viewer to Female Character Cross-Gender Identification in Game of Thrones
- Fürstenfelde and Unterleuten: Two Literary German Villages and Their Digital Representations
- Visibility Is a Trap? Dimensions of Surveillance and Its Effects on Culture Today
- Editor's Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content