To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Pedagogy and Polyphonic Narrativity in Søren Kierkegaard
- The Drama of Ekphrastic Affect: Sculpture in Evliyâ Çelebi's The Book of Travels
- Can We Teach Creativity? Extending Socrates's Criteria to Modern Education
- Reluctant Heroes and Itchy Capes: The Ineluctable Desire to Be the Savior
- The Attentive Ear
- Dewey, Materiality, and the Role of the Visual (Studio) Arts in the Liberal Arts
- On the Concept of Divine Success in the Nāṭyaśāstra
- Aesthetic Experience and the Powers of Possession
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content