To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Loving Immigrants in America: An Experiential Philosophy of Personal Interaction by Daniel G. Campos (review)
- To Shape a New World: Essays on the Political Philosophy of Martin Luther King, Jr ed. by Tommie Shelby and Brandon M. Terry (review)
- Pragmatist Egalitarianism by David Rondel (review)
- Philosophers at Table: On Food and Being Human by Raymond D. Boisvert and Lisa Heldke (review)
- Expanding the Multicultural Recognition Scope? A Critical Analysis of Will Kymlicka's Polyethnic Rights
- Nameless, Faceless, Selfless: Can the Utilitarian Terrorist Possess Integrity?
- Dewey, Semiotics, and Substances
- An Inquiry into the Two Sources of "Self" and Their Two Modes of Existence
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content