To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Last Chance U
- Better Than Steph Curry and More Profitable Than LeBron James: An Analysis of LaVar Ball’s Agenda Building of the Ball Brothers
- Identification and Crisis: An Exploration Into the Influence of Sports Identification on Stakeholder Perceptions of Sports-Related Crisis
- The Impact of Presenting Physiological Data During Sporting Events on Audiences’ Entertainment
- Virtual Tailgating: A Q-Methodology Analysis of Why Sports Fans Visit Online Sports Forums
- Queue the Drama: Netflix’s Last Chance U and the Portrayal of Myths in Sports Documentaries
- Gazing Through a Nationalized Tilt: The Summer Olympics as Validation of the National Connective Motives Scale
- Who Is to Blame? An Examination of American Sports Journalists’ Lance Armstrong Hero Narrative and Post–Doping Confession Paradigm Repair
- Gay Talese and Floyd Patterson: Constructing a Liminal Hero for an Ambivalent Age
- Marketing in the Minors: Comparing Minor and Major League Baseball Teams’ Use of Facebook
- “I’m Glad I Played When the Country Still Had Gonads”: Pop Warner’s Kickoff Policy Change and the Framing of Health and Safety Initiatives in Football
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content