To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Saffron Shadows and Salvaged Scripts: Literary Life in Myanmar under Censorship and in Transition by Ellen Wiles (review)
- Constitutionalism and Legal Change in Myanmar ed. by Andrew Harding (review)
- Imperial Intoxication: Alcohol and the Making of Colonial Indochina by Gerard Sasges (review)
- Smoke, No Fire
- Bottom-Up Explorations: Locating Rule of Law Intermediaries after Transition in Myanmar
- Research as Strategy: Reactivating Mythologies and Building a Collective Memory in Wah Nu and Tun Win Aung's The Name (2008-)
- Thrice-Honored Sangharaja Saramedha (1801-1882): Arakan-Chittagong Buddhism across Colonial and Counter-Colonial Power
- Making Merit, Making Civil Society: Free Funeral Service Societies and Merit-Making in Contemporary Myanmar
- About the Cover
- Editor's Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content