- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- African Economic History
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Settler Colonialism and Trade in the Periphery: Customs Relations Between Southern Rhodesia and South Africa, 1924–1935 Volume 47, Number 1, 2019, pp. 92-115
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Les femmes des monts Mandara dans l'economie informelle à Yaoundé
- Settler Colonialism and Trade in the Periphery: Customs Relations Between Southern Rhodesia and South Africa, 1924–1935
- Towards Banking Inclusion? The Post Office Savings Bank (POSB) in Southern Rhodesia, 1905–1945
- The Politics of African Freehold Land Ownership in Early Colonial Zimbabwe, 1890–1930
- Cocoa Marketing Board and the Sustainable Cocoa Economy in Colonial Nigeria
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content