- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in American Naturalism
- University of Nebraska Press
- Being Beat: The Stern Reality of London's Tramp Diary and Kerouac's Road Volume 14, Number 1, Summer 2019, pp. 32-55
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Fleeing the City: Authorial Self-Construction in Jack London's The Road, Jack Kerouac's On the Road, and Cormac McCarthy's The Road
- Punks, Prushuns, and Gay-Cats: Vulnerable Youth in the Work of Jack London and A-No.1
- Time for the Self and Other in Jack London's The Road
- Being Beat: The Stern Reality of London's Tramp Diary and Kerouac's Road
- Human Document: Charmian London's Role in the Composition of The Road
- Hurdling the Social Pit: Contextualizing London's Tramp Diary
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content