To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Nietzsche and Gadamer on Truth and Interpretation
- Allegories of the Future: Towards a Critical Theory of Surrealism
- Exception(al): Apprehending the Unexpected in Japanese American Internment Literature
- Cinema's Queer Witness: Ira Sachs's Last Address and the Indifferent View
- The Abject Architecture of Decontainment in the Mexico of Sergio González Rodríguez
- Ozeki's Mirror Rooms: Posthumanism and A Tale for the Time Being
- Terrortories: Geographies of Genocide in Rwanda
- Former Futures and Absent Histories in María Cristina Mena, Rosaura Sánchez, and Beatrice Pita
- Heinrich Heine's The Rabbi of Bacherach and the Ends of Judaism
- Mourning, Melancholia, Moonlight
- "All Is Always Now": Slavery, Retrocausality, and Recidivistic Progress in Samuel R. Delany's Empire Star (1966)
- Editors' Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content