- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southeastern Geographer
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Transfer Payments in Appalachia: Understanding Changes in Per Capita Transfer Payments in an Integrating Region Volume 59, Number 3, Fall 2019, pp. 213-247
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- A City on a Lake: Urban Political Ecology and the Growth of Mexico City by Matthew Vitz (review)
- A Louisiana Coastal Atlas: Resources, Economies and Demographics by Scott A. Hemmerling (review)
- Regional Differences in the Spatial Patterns of North Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Rainbands Through Landfall
- Income Divergence between Connecticut and Mississippi: Financialization and Uneven Development, 1970–2010
- Selling Southern Places: An Examination of Delta’s Sky Magazine City Profiles.
- Transfer Payments in Appalachia: Understanding Changes in Per Capita Transfer Payments in an Integrating Region
- President’s Column/SEDAAG Report
- Editors’ Introduction
- Wilmington, North Carolina and the Cape Fear Region
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content