- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Preparing students for STEM college and careers: The influence of redesigned high schools in North Carolina Volume 102, Number 3, Spring 2019, pp. 228-257
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 4 articles in total
- Preparing students for STEM college and careers: The influence of redesigned high schools in North Carolina
- How Students Use Their Cultural and Linguistic Knowledge to Transform Literacy Goals
- Outside Connections Matter: Reflections on the College Choice Process for Gifted Black Students from New York City
- From the Editorial Board: College Readiness: A Critical Race Theory Perspective
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content