- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Effects of Function-Based Crisis Intervention on the Severe Challenging Behavior of Students with Autism Volume 42, Number 3, August 2019, pp. 321-343
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Reducing Recidivism: Transition and Reentry Practices for Detained and Adjudicated Youth with Disabilities
- Effects of Behavioral Skills Training on Teacher Implementation of a Reading Racetrack Intervention
- Embedding Tact Instruction During Play for Preschool Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Assessment and Treatment of Aggression During Public Outings
- Effects of Function-Based Crisis Intervention on the Severe Challenging Behavior of Students with Autism
- Increasing Play Skills in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder via Peer-Mediated Matrix Training
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content