- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Asia-Pacific Pop Culture
- Penn State University Press
- Faith and Spirituality in Naoko Takeuchi's Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn Volume 4, Number 1, 2019, pp. 100-119
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Faith and Spirituality in Naoko Takeuchi's Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn
- The Part Is Greater Than the Whole: Montage as Fragment in Hitchcock, Argento, and De Palma
- Pleated Time and Posthuman Temporalities in OtherLife
- Becoming Caregivers: Companion Robots and Instructions for Use
- Dronopoetics: Unmanned Aerial Cinematography and Ivan Sen's Goldstone
- Mediations of Xinjiang: For an Aesthetic Politics
- Letter from the Guest Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content