To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Sacred Trash and Personhood: Living in Daily Waste-Management Infrastructures in the Eastern Himalayas
- "Swimming in Poison": Reimagining Endocrine Disruption through China's Environmental Hormones
- Air/Qi Connections and China's Smog Crisis: Notes from the History of Science
- Danger in the Air: Tuberculosis Control and BCG Vaccination in the Republic of China, 1930–1949
- Cholera and the Environment in Nineteenth-Century Japan
- The Diasporic Intimacy and Transindividuality of Artists Himan Sŏk (1914–2003) and Jun Ch'ae (1926–)
- Performing in the "Cultural Borderlands": Gender, Trauma, and Performance Practices of a North Korean Women's Musical Troupe in South Korea
- The Forgotten Childhoods of Korea: Ounie Lecomte's A Brand New Life (2009) and So Yong Kim's Treeless Mountain (2009)
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.