- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Western American Literature
- University of Nebraska Press
- Logical Family: A Memoir by Armistead Maupin (review) Volume 54, Number 1, Spring 2019, pp. 92-94
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Echevarria by Gretchen Skivington (review)
- How to Cuss in Western (And Other Missives from the High Desert) by Michael P. Branch (review)
- Logical Family: A Memoir by Armistead Maupin (review)
- That Guy Wolf Dancing by Elizabeth Cook-Lynn (review)
- Understanding Larry McMurtry by Steven Frye (review)
- Junior Bonner: The Making of a Classic with Steve McQueen and Sam Peckinpah in the Summer of 1971 by Jeb Rosebrook (review)
- Reimagining Environmental History: Ecological Memory in the Wake of Landscape Change by Christian Knoeller (review)
- John Joseph Mathews: Life of an Osage Writer by Michael Snyder (review)
- Native Space: Geographic Strategies to Unsettle Settler Colonialism by Natchee Blu Barnd (review)
- #EquityOutdoors: Public Lands and the Decolonial Mediascape
- The President Stole Your Land: Public Lands and the Settler Commons
- Performing the Empty Archive: Feeling and Public Lands in the Bundy Case and Percival Everett’s Grand Canyon, Inc.
- “Trespassingin Sovereign Territory”: Place, Patriarchy, and the Ideology of Public Lands in Longmire
- Revisiting the Radical Middle (What’s Left of It)
- Setting the Stage for Justice: The Politics of Public Lands in the Contemporary US West
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content