- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Anthropological Linguistics
- University of Nebraska Press
- Subsection Terminologies in Northern Australia: Conceptual and Lexical Diffusion Volume 60, Number 2, Summer 2018, pp. 110-156
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 4 articles in total
- A Fur Trader on the Upper Missouri: The Journal and Description of Jean-Baptiste Truteau, 1794–1796 ed. by Raymond J. DeMallie, Douglas R. Parks, Robert Vézina (review)
- Do Linguistic Properties Influence Expressive Potential? The Case of Two Australian Diminutives (Gunwinyguan Family)
- Subsection Terminologies in Northern Australia: Conceptual and Lexical Diffusion
- Evidence for Inland Penutian
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content