- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships
- University of Nebraska Press
- "I Can Have the Heart to Tolerate Insults Rather Than …": Explorations of Forgivable and Unforgivable Transgressions in Ghanaian Marriages Volume 5, Number 3, Winter 2019, pp. 83-105
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Defining Moments: Speaking Up For and Speaking Out Against
- "I Can Have the Heart to Tolerate Insults Rather Than …": Explorations of Forgivable and Unforgivable Transgressions in Ghanaian Marriages
- "Nick Scoby is God": The Intersection of Black Masculinity and Cultural Conformity in Paul Beatty's The White Boy Shuffle
- Factors Related to STI Testing among African American Congregants
- Black Quiet Noise: Breaking the Silence on Sexual Assault within the Black Community
- "There's No Heterosexual Parade": Heterosexual Identity Expression in Black Men of Caribbean Descent
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content