- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Pure Formalities: Living With the Nescient Dead, or the Dead Who Don’t Know They Are Dead Volume 59, Number 2, Summer 2018, pp. 161-203
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Contemporary Ecocriticsm and the Weather
- Islands in the Aether Ocean: Speculative Ecosystems in Science Fiction
- A Trademark on Irony: J. M. Coetzee’s Formalism, Digital Copyright, Literary Proprietorship
- Pure Formalities: Living With the Nescient Dead, or the Dead Who Don’t Know They Are Dead
- Exquisite Garble: Acousmatic Sound and Binocular Vision in Ronald Johnson’s ARK
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content