- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- The Labor Market Effects of a Refugee Wave: Synthetic Control Method Meets the Mariel Boatlift Volume 54, Number 2, Spring 2019, pp. 267-309
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Child Schooling and Child Work in the Presence of a Partial Education Subsidy
- The Effect of Increasing Education Efficiency on University Enrollment: Evidence from Administrative Data and an Unusual Schooling Reform in Germany
- The Effect of Same-Gender or Same-Race Role Models on Occupation Choice: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Mentors at West Point
- Settling for Academia? H-1B Visas and the Career Choices of International Students in the United States
- Television, Cognitive Ability, and High School Completion
- Gainfully Employed? Assessing the Employment and Earnings of For-Profit College Students Using Administrative Data
- Do Altruistic Mental Health Care Providers Have Better Treatment Outcomes?
- The Labor Market Effects of a Refugee Wave: Synthetic Control Method Meets the Mariel Boatlift
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content