- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy East and West
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Wang Yangming's Theory of the Unity of Knowledge and Action Revisited: An Investigation from the Perspective of Moral Emotion Volume 69, Number 1, January 2019, pp. 197-214
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 27 articles in total
- Books Received
- "Why Be Moral?" and Other Matters: Reply to Liu, Tiwald, and Yu
- From Philosophy to Neo-Confucianism and Back: Yong Huang's Why Be Moral?
- Joy as a Moral Motive: A Response to Yong Huang's Why Be Moral?
- Why Be Moral? Comments on Yong Huang's Book on the Cheng Brothers
- The Notion of Creation in the Druze Faith
- The Transformation of Aesthetic Ren 仁 to Moral Ren 仁: A Practical and Contextual Perspective
- Buddhist Selflessness and the Transformation of Folk Psychology
- Wang Yangming's Theory of the Unity of Knowledge and Action Revisited: An Investigation from the Perspective of Moral Emotion
- The Cogito and Onto-Being of the Mind: Philosophical Early Modernity in Descartes' and Wang Yangming's Metaphysics
- The Ontological Dimension of Xunzi's Ritual Propriety: A Comparative Study of Xunzi and Heidegger
- Dignāga's Argument for the Awareness Principle: An Analytic Refinement
- Priority Cosmopsychism and the Advaita Vedānta
- Two Boats Fastened Together: Nāgārjuna's Solution to the Question of the Origin of Ideas
- The Way Turning Inward: An Examination of the "New Learning" Usage of Daoxue in Northern Song China
- Personal Immortality in Transhumanism and Ancient Indian Philosophy
- The Neo-Confucian Transmoral Dimension of Zhu Xi's Moral Thought
- De-centering the Individualist Imaginary: Responding to Rosemont's Against Individualism
- Against Individualism, For Relationalism: Toward an Ideal of Human Becoming Committed to Relational Justice
- Religion, Ritual, and Family
- Against Individualism, For Individuality: The Emersonian Henry Rosemont, Jr.
- Toleration in Comparative Perspective ed. by Vicki A. Spencer (review)
- New Essays in Japanese Aesthetics ed. by A. Minh Nguyen (review)
- "Dear Heart": Homage to Henry Rosemont, Jr., 1934–2017
- Public Reason Confucianism: Democratic Perfectionism and Constitutionalism in East Asia by Sungmoon Kim (review)
- Engaging Japanese Philosophy: A Short History by Thomas P. Kasulis (review)
- Confucian Ethics in Western Discourse by Wai-ying Wong (review)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content