- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Speculative Philosophy
- Penn State University Press
- Religious Emotion as a Form of Religious Experience Volume 33, Number 1, 2019, pp. 78-101
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Trinitarian Relationship of the World
- Spirituality as Consummatory Experience: The Promises and Limitations of John Dewey’s Phenomenology of the Religious
- Religious Emotion as a Form of Religious Experience
- The Passionate Self and the Religiosity of Phenomena
- Sacred Addictions: On the Phenomenology of Religious Experience
- Remembrance: A Husserlian Phenomenology of Sufi Practice
- Guilt, Confession, and Forgiveness: From Methodology to Religious Experiencing in Paul Ricœur’s Phenomenology
- Introduction: The Religious Structure of Phenomena—A Phenomenological Investigation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content