- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Transformations: The Journal of Inclusive Scholarship and Pedagogy
- Penn State University Press
- This Will Change Everything: Teaching the Climate Crisis Volume 28, Number 2, 2018, pp. 126-147
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $38.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- A Collaborative Dialogue on the N-Word in a University Classroom
- Move Slow and Fix Things: Teaching Computer Science Majors to Decode Discrimination and Design Diverse Futures
- The Challenge of Providing High-Quality Feedback Online: Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement in an Online Course for Adult Learners
- Abrogated Authority: A Failed Experience with Research in an Introductory Geology Classroom
- Assessment Failure: Lessons for the Reflective Practitioner
- Radical Imagination as Pedagogy: Cultivating Collective Study from Within, on the Edge, and Beyond Education
- Teaching Women's Writing: A Case Study in Creative Praxis
- This Will Change Everything: Teaching the Climate Crisis
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content