- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philippine Studies: Historical and Ethnographic Viewpoints
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Political Conjuncture and Scholarly Disjunctures: Reflections on Studies of the Philippine State under Marcos Volume 67, Number 1, March 2019, pp. 3-30
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $40.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Historical Continuities in and New Works on Philippine Cities
- Redirecting the Flow of Literary Relations of the Philippines with the World
- Aileen Baviera: Philippines–China Relations, Maritime Disputes, and the Broader Environment
- Masonic Parallels in Mabini's True Decalogue and Constitutional Program
- The Living, the Virtual, and the Dead: Philippine Political Figures in Online Spaces
- Silangan Rising: Crafting the Filipino Self and the Other in the Diaspora
- Political Conjuncture and Scholarly Disjunctures: Reflections on Studies of the Philippine State under Marcos
- Editor's Introduction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content