To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $33.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Nostalgia, Fantasy, and Loss: Stranger Things and the Digital Gothic
- Feminist Filmmaking on Television: Lacan, Phallic Enjoyment, and Jane Campion's Top of the Lake
- The Act of Killing: From Fever Dream to the Dream-Work
- Seeing, Sensing, Saying: Holding Patterns in The Homesman (2014)
- The Subject as Phil Laak: Poker and the Politics of Intersubjectivity
- A Field Guide to Imaginary Idiocy
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content