- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Pollution and Politician Productivity: The Effect of PM on MPs Volume 95, Number 2, May 2019, pp. 157-173
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Timberland Investment under Both Financial and Biophysical Risk
- Competition or Cooperation? Peer Effects in the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery
- Where Are the Fish Landed? An Analysis of Landing Plants in Norway
- Mind the Gap: Stated versus Revealed Donations and the Differential Role of Behavioral Factors
- Modeling Commercial Demand for Water: Exploring Alternative Prices, Instrumental Variables, and Heterogeneity
- This Old House: Historical Restoration as a Neighborhood Amenity
- The Aftermath of Flood Zone Remapping: The Asymmetric Impact of Flood Maps on Housing Prices
- Pollution and Politician Productivity: The Effect of PM on MPs
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content