- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Teaching High School Students About Islam in a National Context of Islamophobia Volume 102, Number 2, Winter 2019, pp. 100-117
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Framing, Supporting, and Tracking College-For-All Reform: A Local Case of Public Scholarship
- A Snapshot of College Access and Inequity: Using Photography to Illuminate the Pathways to Higher Education for Underserved Youth
- What is Being Black and High Achieving Going to Cost me in your School? Students Speak Out About their Educational Experiences Through a Racial Opportunity Cost Lens
- Teaching High School Students About Islam in a National Context of Islamophobia
- From the Editorial Board: Moving from the School House to the State House
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content