- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Ecological Restoration
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Preliminary Response of Soils to Decompaction with Rotary Aeration Volume 37, Number 1, March 2019, pp. 5-7
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- North American Wildland Plants, Third Edition. A Field Guide by James Stubbendieck et al. (review)
- An Exploratory Assessment of Federal Land Restoration Contractors and Their Views on the Restoration Industry
- From Monologue to Dialogue: Creating a Community of Inquiry in Online Ecological Restoration Courses
- Potential Reinvasion of Lonicera maackii after Urban Riparian Forest Restoration
- Can a Mesic Grassland Mosaic Recover from Thicketization? Insights from Seven Years Monitoring Species Abundance
- Preliminary Response of Soils to Decompaction with Rotary Aeration
- Effects of Selectively-targeted Imazapyr Applications on Typha angustifolia in a Species-rich Wetland (Wisconsin)
- Birnam Woods, Moving Closer, Shadows Our Work
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content