- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Evaluation of Alpha and Beta Commands on Latency to Comply During Transitions with Young Children: A Preliminary Analysis Volume 42, Number 1, February 2019, pp. 25-45
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Meta-Analytic Evaluation of FRIENDS: A Rejoinder of
- Behavior Management Interventions for School Buses: A Systematic Review
- Improvement in Elementary Students' Multiplication Skills and Understanding after Learning Through the Combination of the Concrete-Representational-Abstract Sequence and Strategic Instruction
- Effects of a Guided-Notes Intervention Program on the Quiz and Note-Taking Greek History Performance of High School Students with Learning Difficulties in Cyprus
- Evaluation of Alpha and Beta Commands on Latency to Comply During Transitions with Young Children: A Preliminary Analysis
- Teaching Unison Responding During Small-Group Direct Instruction to Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder Who Exhibit Interfering Behaviors
- In Memoriam
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content