- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- CR: The New Centennial Review
- Michigan State University Press
- Reproduction and the Universal in Glissant's Later Work Volume 18, Number 3, Winter 2018, pp. 1-18
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Darkies Never Dream: Race, Racism, and the Black Imagination in Science Fiction
- Ourselves at Stake: Social Reproduction in the Age of Prisons
- The Difficult Miracle: Reading Phillis Wheatley against the Master's Discourse
- Coming into the Self: Autobiography and Masturbation
- My's Silent Scream: Memory, Traumatic Time, and the Embodiment of the Black Surreal in Rickerby Hinds's Dreamscape
- Bringing Capital to Its Senses: French Iterations of Marxist Themes
- Marx 1845 or the Fateful Rejection of Anschauung
- Rancière's Lesson: October '17, May '68, October '17
- How Fares Marx in the Twenty-First Century?
- The Riddle of Identity Politics
- Reproduction and the Universal in Glissant's Later Work
- Editors' Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content