- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Essays in Medieval Studies
- West Virginia University Press
- The Theology of Colonization in Urban Granada, 1492–1502 Volume 33, 2017, pp. 51-62
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $40.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- The Theology of Colonization in Urban Granada, 1492–1502
- "En palonbar criadas": Monastic Environment and Religious Identity in the Poema de Santa Oria
- The Morrígan, the Land, and an Ecocritical Critique of Sovereignty and Warfare in Early Ireland
- Poverty at Court: The Death of Álvaro de Luna and the Coplas del menesprecio e contempto de las cosas fermosas del mundo by Pedro, Constable of Portugal
- Bird Sounds and the Framing of The Canterbury Tales
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content