To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $49.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- The Making of Christianity: Conflicts, Contacts and Constructions; Essays in Honour of Bengt Holmberg ed. by Magnus Zetterholm and Samuel Byrskog (review)
- Ancient Education and Early Christianity ed. by Matthew R. Hauge and Andrew Pitts (review)
- Texts and Artefacts: Selected Essays on Textual Criticism and Early Christian Manuscripts by Larry W. Hurtado (review)
- 1 Peter: Reading Against the Grain by Elisabeth Schüssler Fiorenza (review)
- Der erste Brief an die Korinther by Dieter Zeller (review)
- Paul as Pastor ed. by Brian S. Rosner, Andrew S. Malone and Trevor J. Burke (review)
- From Tomb to Text: The Body of Christ in the Book of John by Christina Petterson (review)
- The Quest for the Historical Jesus after the Demise of Authenticity: Toward a Critical Realist Philosophy of History in Jesus Studies by Jonathan Bernier (review)
- A Reply to Mikeal Parsons and Heather Gorman
- The Leprous Body as Ethical-Theological Strategy: John Chrysostom's Interpretation of the Cleansing of the Leper in Matthew 8:1–4
- The New Vulgate and the "Missing" Verses: Do All Changes Lead to Rome?
- Übergemeindliche Verbindungen im Urchristentum nach dem Philipperbrief
- Reading the Christ Hymn in Philippians in Light of Paul's Letter to the Romans
- An Existential-Psychological Reading of Romans 8:35–39 in the Context of Igbo Christianity
- Possible Motives of the Evangelists to Decide to Write: Exploring Intentional Uses of Writing in an Oral Society
- Communicating Biblical Text to Be Heard Well: Lessons from Orality and Performance Studies
- In Search of a Samaritan: The Risk-Taking Motif in Luke 10:30–35 as a Paradigm for African Socio-Economic Development
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.