- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Transportation Journal
- Penn State University Press
- Impacts of Transportation and Logistics on Brazilian Soybean Prices and Exports Volume 58, Number 1, Winter 2019, pp. 65-77
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $50.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Volume 58.1: Guest Editors' Introduction
- Impacts of Transportation and Logistics on Brazilian Soybean Prices and Exports
- The Impact of Using Mega Containerships on Operation and Management of Shipping Lines
- Informing the Balanced Theory of Port Competitiveness Using Ambidextrous Supply Chain Strategy
- Port Competitiveness, Efficiency, and Supply Chains: A Literature Review
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content