- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Keeping the Production Line Running: Internal Substitution and Employee Absence Volume 54, Number 1, Winter 2019, pp. 200-224
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Labor Supply Elasticities: Overcoming Nonclassical Measurement Error Using More Accurate Hours Data
- Asymmetry of Information within Family Networks
- Keeping the Production Line Running: Internal Substitution and Employee Absence
- Economic Shocks and Labor Market Flexibility
- The Impact of Family Composition on Educational Achievement
- Democracy and Demography: Societal Effects of Fertility Limits on Local Leaders
- The Effects of Aggregate and Gender-Specific Labor Demand Shocks on Child Health
- Teacher Effects on Complex Cognitive Skills and Social-Emotional Competencies
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content